Vidgle will be at the internet culture convention, Intervention, this weekend. Located at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville in Rockville, MD, web-comic artists, musician’s, bloggers, film makers, podcasters, and other content creators will be at Intervention.
Vidgle’s founder and general manager, Anthony Zaragoza, will be on-site throughout the weekend. He will be in the dealers room at the Vidgle Booth and will be a panelist as well. And the Con Drama screening will return to Intervention.
Below is a schedule of programming that Anthony will be involved in:
- Friday @ 2 P.M. in Large Panels - Show Me The (Youtube) Money: The highs and (possible) lows of producing online video
- Friday @ 6 P.M. in Video Room – Con Drama Screening
- Saturday @ 3 P.M. in Panels 1- WordPress 101
- Saturday @ 4 P.M. in Panels 1 – The Time for Indie Film is Now!
- Saturday @ 6 P.M. in Video Room – Con Drama Screening
- Saturday @ 9 P.M. in Panels 1 – My Little Bronies: An Online Fandom Phenomenon
- Sunday @ 9 A.M. in Video Room – Con Drama Screening
- Sunday @ 1 P.M. in Panels 2 - Audio Podcasting and Internet Radio 101
We hope to see you there!