Jenthony Enterprises, Inc. DBA (doing business as) Vidgle has established an internship program and is working with schools and colleges all over the Long Island area.
About the Program
Vidgle will allow students to have hands-on experience with one of the popular video streaming websites in the New York Metropolitan area. In the intern program, students can experience any fields of the operations:
- produce Vidgle episodes with software such as Final Cut Pro, Motion, Compressor, and Photoshop
- produce content for Vidgle.tv, such as the NerdRevo Blog and Photo Gallery
- creative services, which is responsible for the marketing, promotions, and productions strategy for Vidgle
- work on ENG (electronic news gathering) projects
Please note the requirements before applying:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- For this program, you must recieve an academic credit, it is necessary to set up the internship with your school
- The internship program at Vidgle will not provide transportation reimbursement costs
- You must be enrolled at an accredited four or five-year college or university.
- You also must be on track to receive a bachelor or advanced degree from a college or university.
Ready to Apply?
Click here to contact us with resume; please select the Public Relations department on the drop down for Department; or send via fax to 1-413-521-5976.